Friday, December 18, 2015

Count Your Blessings

Kia Ora Everyone!!!!!

Wow this week went by really quick once again it seems like i was just here emailing!

This week started out really good we had a family night at one of our members house and we were able to get a few of our investigators to that and they said they had a lot of fun which is good!  Also at family night we played charades and of course I was the Champion haha it was great my group won and it really came down to the wire it was really intense but I pulled through and my team was able to win!

Another awesome part about this week is we were able to have a lot of members come out with us and we were able to go on splits and double cover out area which was awesome that really helps to boost things up when you can split off and visit more people!  It is so wonderful to be able to have members who come out and go on visits it really does make a huge difference it helps people get a better feel for the church a lot of time their perception of the church is missionaries so thats how they think everyone is, and then it gives them a friend also and then they have someone to go to church with!  I want to encourage everyone this week to do all they can to help the missionaries serving in their ward especially those young men who are getting close to going on a mission make sure that you are going on splits with the missionaries a lot! it helps so much!

We had some really good visits with our investigators who should be getting baptized this saturday sadly we have had to push some back and some wont be getting baptized but we will continue to work with them and re-set them.  Those investigators who will be getting baptized on saturday are progressing really well and it is really good to see and the crazy thing is like all of them are like ten years old it is just so incredible to see such young kids wanting to learn about the gospel and also retaining it!  One of our sets said a prayer for us the other day and it was one of the best prayers I have ever heard it was so sincere and the spirit was super strong as this little girl asked her Heavenly Father to help her get baptized and to help her family get through hard times.  Except you become as a little child you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven, once again the lesson was taught to me this week.

Also we had the opportunity this week to go and pick up a new missionary from the MTC he is straight from Tonga and is going to be a great missionary! He was pretty nervous but after seeing him throughout the week he just had the biggest smile on his face! it kinda reminded me of when i first came out into the field and how fun it was!

I know this email is really really short this week really has just blended together and i cant really remember anything that has happened because it went by so fast but the weeks are always full of miracles most of the time they are really small, and i don't think it is just because i'm on a mission that its that way but i really think my ability to see has changed, it reminds of  the song count your blessings, and it talks about how when you count your blessings it will surprise you what the Lord has done so i would like to invite everyone to throughout the week just look for those miracles that are around us every single day! I know as we do this it will surprise us what the Lord has done and is continuing to do for us.

That is all for this week I hope everyone has a great week this week! be safe I love you all!  I just want to thank you all for all that you do in my life and I would especially like to thank My Grandma Holmes for all the things she does for me! keep those letters and newspaper clippings coming grandma! and also my Grandma and Grandpa Anderson thank you for all that you both do for me! and for all of your love and kindness and all the prayers you say for me! I have the best grandparents in the whole world! thanks for your wonderful examples to me!!!!!!


Arohanui!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come unto Christ

Come unto Christ