Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 17th

Kia Ora Everyone
                                       
Well this wasn't a very eventful week, except for the fact I got to see my Family which was awesome! can't wait to do that again in like seven months!

this week I came down with a bit of a cold but I didn't let it stop me! we still went to work and I had probably the best week I have had to date on my mission!

The best experience I would like to share with you all from this week was, you might remember a few weeks ago... or maybe a month or so idk, I talked about I had an impression to knock on a door and they ended up inviting us in and all this stuff, we have visited them a few times since but we went by this week and they told us the day that we first contacted them the one who answered the door was telling us how all these other people have knocked on there door and he has used some language that I can't use as a missionary to tell them to go away, he said when we knocked on their door he was trying to tell us to go away but he couldn't, and when he opened his mouth instead of go away come in came out.  We then taught them heaps of stuff they told us the reason they weren't married is because marriage ends after this life and we were like boy do we have news for you! We taught them about temple marriage and now they are very keen to get baptised!  They have a few problems that they need to work through but they should be baptised in this transfer!  We will be seeing them again today and we are going to watch Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration!  So pretty much its a movie night haha!

That's really all I have to tell from this week, One last thing before I finish is I want everyone to know that I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of us all especially in the hard times, Sometimes we think he is not there because maybe things are not going our way or maybe life got a little bit harder, but remember that the burdens of Alma and his people were not taken away but that the Lord said "I will also ease he burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs", remember to be patient in afflictions because the lord does visit his people in their afflictions.


I hope everyone has a great week, I love you all and want to thank you for all the prayers and love that I feel coming from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come unto Christ

Come unto Christ