Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Prayer

Kia Ora Everyone

I hope everyone back home is doing well! Matt it is great to hear you got home safely!

Well honestly there was no real excitement this week... just really a normal week. had a few lessons attended church all that good stuff!

One amazing thing though one of our investigators who has a really hard time understanding things and well remembering what we teach in general, is finally started to remember things and its all because me and elder landis decided to start praying before every lesson and after that we start seeing all these great things happen with the people we are teaching.

prayer is such a powerful thing, I can say that Heavenly Father has been answering my prayers Because he does answer prayers!  He always answers! We may just have to wait a little bit for some answers though. One example that was pretty funny from this week we were having a meeting with the ward mission leader and we were outside on his deck and there was a guy across the street that was trimming his lawn, and it was really loud and annoying, so bro Reynolds(ward mission leader) goes "should I pray for that to stop". then all of the sudden a guy walks out from the house and starts talking to the dude trimming so he stops the trimmer.  Then after they are done talking the guys tries to start his trimmer and it wont start! haha it was really funny finally after about 15 minutes he got it started, whoever said that Heavenly Father doesn't have a sense of humour does not know what they are talking about haha.

But I guess I will share another story from the week that everybody might enjoy... during personal studies the other day I saw this little white thing on my shoe, so I looked at it a little closer and honestly my first thought was yuck there is a booger on my shoe I look closer and pick it up and it turns out to be a maggot... I turn around to throw it out the door and there are heaps of them all over the floor! probably about fifty ish! it was crazy! Elder Landis was freaking out! and I'm just like chill bro get the vacuum and we will take care of this mess haha.

Well that's it for this week I hope everyone has a great week!

Ka Kite 


Elder Holmes and Elder Landis




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come unto Christ

Come unto Christ