Monday, March 16, 2015

Slow, but good


Well I hope everyone has had a great week, my week has been a little slow, but it was still good!

So on Tuesday I went on my first exchange with the District Leader, he came over to our area and so I was leading it was so fun I thought I did a pretty good job to haha, but since neither of us can drive we just walked everywhere which wasn't really that bad, we got to talk to heaps of people!

We were supposed to meet with our family this week but all of the appointments to meet with them fell through, so we stopped by on Saturday and luckily caught them and they said they would come to church, but then they didn't and neither did our other investigator.  which is sad because that means that all of them can no longer be baptised on the dates we had them set for... so we will have to find different dates for them all, but we will still continue to work with them and it will all work out.

that is really all for this week not to much stuff, I hope everyone has  a great week this week, can't believe it is already March Madness time...  crazy how the time flies!

And Happy Birthday to Jared Barrett!!!!! getting old somebody give him some birthday spankings also haha Hope you have a good birthday Jared!


Love you all have a great week!


Daxon holding his dinner, jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come unto Christ

Come unto Christ