Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Kia Ora

Kia Ora from New Zealand everyone! I hope everyone had a good week and enjoyed the super bowl!  I really missed watching that but my Sunday was one of the most spirtual I have ever had so its all good!

So I am a zone leader of 77 missionaries and it is crazy!  the first few days were good but now is when we are starting to have to deal with lots of drama between sisters and believe it or not Elders also... the other day we had and Elder just walk out of class and just started crying I wont go into details but we dealt with the problem and he is doing a lot better.

They feed us so much here I bet I have already put on some weight!  each meal is huge and it feels my little body up!

Well my teaching is going great me and my comp have been told by several teachers that they think we are the strongest companionship even though there is lots we still need to work on! but teaching is going well I feel really confident in my teaching(not my words the teachers haha) so all is going well!

I hope everyone has a good week and I will be leaving for the field next week on Tuesday!(monday for you guys)!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come unto Christ

Come unto Christ