Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Zealand Hamilton Mission

Hello my name is Elder Daxon Holmes, I have been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. For the next two years I will be serving in the New Zealand Hamilton mission.  I report to the New Zealand Missionary Training Center on January 29th.  I opened my call almost five months ago, and now the time has finally come!  It has been a long wait, but it was totally worth it. I made the decision a long time ago that I would not go on a mission just because that's what all my friends were doing and people wanted me to. I made the decision that I would go when I was ready to go for me and when I knew I needed to go. As it turns out that is almost six months after most of my friends, but now I know that it's what I need to do and it is where I'm supposed to be.  I am so excited for the opportunity I am getting to serve the people of New Zealand, and I can't wait for what the next two years have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come unto Christ

Come unto Christ